Your wedding photographer is the one wedding vendor that you hire, who will spend pretty much the whole day with you. It’s good to know a little bit about them. This is just a start. Let’s get the conversation going…
HUDSON RIVER PHOTOGRAPHER
Hudson River Photographer is me, Diane Stredicke.
My last name is pronounced STRED • i (the i sounds like the i in itch) • KEY (like the one you open doors with).
The other two mugshots are my workmates: Zoey & Fig.
Don’t worry, I don’t bring them to weddings!
They sit by my side everyday as I work on your images. Around noon, they ask me to take them for a walk or give them a bone or play tug-of-war. At 4:30 on the dot, Fig squeezes herself under my desk and starts climbing up my knees. It’s dinner time. It’s the same time everyday.
WHAT I BELIEVE
- Everyone has the right to get married.
- Beautiful wedding photographs show love, emotion, and are not posed.
- Great portraits start with a connection.
- Weddings say something special about the couple getting married.
- Everyone is beautiful on their wedding day.
- I will tell your story the way I see it.
- My images will be authentically you.
FUN FAQS ABOUT DIANE
- She’s from Seattle… okay Renton, Washington to be exact.
- She loves eyewear. #warbyparker #swissoptics #oliverpeoples
- She is a serious movie buff.
- She loves 10 best lists.
- She wrote a horror screenplay. #letsmaketheorchard
- She loves popcorn, red vines. She does not like Twizzlers. #redvinesbeattwizzlersanyday
- She made an award winning documentary film about garage sales.
- She can’t imagine living in a household without a dog.
- She loves craft beer.
- She once delivered pizzas for Dominos.
- Brooklyn will always feel like home.