WHO IS HUDSON RIVER PHOTOGRAPHER?
Hudson River Photographer is me, Diane Stredicke.
My last name is pronounced STRED • i (the i sounds like the i in itch) • KEY (like the one you open doors with).
The other two mugshots are my workmates: Zoey & Fig. Don’t worry, I don’t bring them to weddings!
They sit by my side everyday as I work on your images. Around noon, they ask me to take them for a walk or give them a bone or play tug-of-war. At 4:30 on the dot, Fig squeezes herself under my desk and starts climbing up my knees. It’s dinner time. It’s the same time everyday.
WHAT I BELIEVE
- Everyone has the right to get married.
- Beautiful wedding photographs show love, emotion, and are not posed.
- Great portraits start with a connection.
- Weddings say something special about the couple getting married. That should be unique.
- Everyone is beautiful on their wedding day.
- I will tell your story the way I see it.
- My images will be authentically you.
FUN FAQS ABOUT DIANE
- She’s from Seattle… okay Renton, Washington to be exact.
- She loves eyewear. #warbyparker #swissoptics
- She is a serious movie buff.
- She loves 10 best lists.
- She wrote a horror screenplay. #letsmaketheorchard
- She loves popcorn, red vines. She does not like Twizzlers. #redvinesbeattwizzlersanyday
- Her favorite singer is Aimee Mann. It used to be Laurie Anderson. Though right now she is listening to Blossom Dearie.
- She made an award winning documentary film about garage sales.
- She can’t imagine living in a household without a dog.
- She loves craft beer.
- She once delivered pizzas for Dominos.
- Brooklyn will always feel like home.
- She loves to binge watch tv shows.
- Last books she’s read: Girl on the Train, Descent, California and Laura Lamont’s Life in Pictures. Currently reading The Great Gatsby.